Presidential Update 2020

Dear Association members:

I hope that each of you and your extended family are safe from this virus. Your Association Officers and I have been monitoring the State and Federal guidelines on a daily basis. As of now, we are still hopeful to be able to have Playday Finals as scheduled. With the uncertainty of all things in our current predicament, we will make the call on Finals at the latest date possible. 

 

With that decision being delayed, your Officers have decided to wave the late registration fee associated with Finals. It is our hope that the District Secretaries will be able to gather registration forms and generate a list of riders and be able to send us a list of camper and stall needs. Districts may take payment at that time or wait until the Association has made the decision.

Please do not send payment to the Association until the decision is made.

We understand the financial difficulties that some of our families are burdened with, and want to make sure that we are making the best decision for the whole Association as we move forward.

Districts:

If possible please survey your membership to get an idea of the people who will try to attend Finals. We need to have the registration forms to the District so that the District can send the Association a list of camper and stall reservations. Again, we are all working to make the best decisions and need the most accurate data to help with that.

Please stay safe and take care of your loved ones and yourself.

Tommy McEwen, AASP&RC President

© 2019 by Webmaster of the AASP&RC

  • Facebook Social Icon